Things I have recently grammed; instantly:

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Needles.


There is just too much irony here for me not to write about. I'm blogging to you tonight from a place called Needles. The next time I hear anyone say "I hate needles" - a saying I actually hear quite frequently in my line of work which involves poking people's gums with a needle - I can tell them, "Oh yeah? One time I was stuck in Needles!"
If this doesn't make any sense it's because I'm exhausted from driving all day and getting nowhere.

I hate Needles.

8 comments:

Steph said...

Hope that Desert Mirage place turned out to be bearable... See you soon!

Ali said...

I was wondering where you guys were and how you got there! I thought they were turning you around at the 215/15 interchange? How did you get to the 40?

Gotta love needles, where the gas is at least $1 more per gallon than anywhere else, and the only restaurant is the KFC. Nice.

Good luck on boards, and have a merry christmas!

Stephanie said...

I hope you frame that picture in your office someday.

Stephanie said...

I also wish that I had a cool pi cute of me wearing a fabulous hat like the other Stephanie has.

Benji said...

Yeah, we had a crazy trip, I'm sure you'll all hear all about it. Every route to vegas was closed with a sign that said "use alternate route" - Ha! What a good joke the department of transportation played on us.

Anyway, we're in SLC now. Everyone's safe and fine and we all still love each other.

Julie said...

I've been thinking about you guys since Wed. night. WOW - stephanie was right you DO need to frame that picture for your new office. What are the chances? So glad you're all safe & we're anxious to hear how the testing went. Love ya!

Julie said...

P.S. I did find snow pants for Jordan today & I know we're still looking for boots. I know we have them.Mom said they were taking the other stuff today. We'll see you in a couple days.

Ashley said...

Oh man, thank you for having enough of a sense of humor to laugh at that travesty. And congratulations on finishing boards.