Things I have recently grammed; instantly:

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My brilliant snow removal invention

Why hasn't anyone thought of this? Here's the idea I had when I was shoveling snow this week:


That's right, a flamethrower/driveway de-snower. If I worked in research and development somewhere, this would be happening all over America. Driveways would be clear in 30 seconds flat, and families would have more time to spend together sledding and building snow-men. Family relationships would improve, kids would get into less trouble, people would just be happier all around, and eventually all the world's problems would be solved.

I should be in charge of more things.

7 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fat Joe said...

Benji the Burninator!

This guy burned down his barn with a similar idea:
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08358/936983-54.stm

Stephanie said...

Brilliant...sign me up.

Jessica C. said...

Your invention would also decrease the amount of heart attacks that peak during winter months due to snow shoveling.

Ali said...

Just clear the cars out of the driveway first...

Melissa said...

...and clear the kids out of the driveway too, after the cars and pets of course.

Anonymous said...

You didnt think of this; the government did in 1948 and has been using flamethrowers to clear snow ever since. YOU FAIL. GOOD DAY SIR.