Things I have recently grammed; instantly:

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Enter The Dental Ninja....

My blog has gone the way of the Beatles, the Beach Boys, Pink Flloyd, Led Zepplin, Guns 'n Roses, and the Smashing Pumpkins. It has split up.

The topics "Dentistry" and "Ninjutsu" decided they'd be better of forming their own blog, leaving this site to "journal," "movies," "politics," and "random." Mostly random.

Why? They say that in order to write a quality blog you need to picture your readers and focus on them. I found myself going back and forth between addressing two groups of readers: those who care what I do on my vacation and those who don't.

Enter The Dental Ninja. This blog will contain very little details of my personal life but will be a repository of the more amusing side of dentistry, mostly from the news. In fact, you should go there now to read the interesting account of a 3-year-old who injured 7 teeth in a failed attempt to get out of a cage. Gad Zooks!

PS, which entry page do you like more?


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I just added your new blog to my blog list. I think the top picture looks better for the blog, but I like how happy Jordan looks to be having a ninja father for a dentist. Also you should check out Bret's new blog fatstupidjunk.blogspot.com

Benji said...

Ha ha his blog is hilarious!
Thanks, I guess I need to put my other blog on my own blogroll too.