Things I have recently grammed; instantly:

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Staycation re-cap

I've been back in school for a week already, but I never followed up on our objectives. Here's the summary:

  • Hike to a waterfall - check. We went to Forest Falls and had a great time. It was a nice easy hike which was great because I was carrying Jordan. Melissa put pictures here.
  • Go to the beach - failed. We didn't get around to the beach. Instead we went to Jimmy Kimmel Live, but we'll go to the beach one of these days.
  • Get a bike - check. Found this beauty on craigslist. I also managed to sell a couple items.
  • Video games - check. I beat "Pandora Tomorrow" and am expecting the next installment of the Splinter Cell series in the mail.
  • Try a new hairstyle - check. It only lasted a couple days but I consider it a success.
  • Disneyland - double check. We went twice.
  • Not study - check.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful check list. I am glad you had time off. Bret gets his break in January and February. But he will probably work for a bunch of it, but we're planning on taking some time for a California vacation.

Stephanie said...

Wow, I like to type "but."

Benji said...

We all like to type but every once in a while.

That would be awesome to have you guys out here! If you come in January we will still have Disneland passes (for us) but either way we can plan some fun things to do.

Ashley said...

I like the new hairdo. And I want to hike to that waterfall-where is it?

Benji said...

Thanks! It's in Forest Falls and it's pretty easy to get to - the road ends at the trailheads. Give us a call before you go because some of the trails are easy and some are hard but there are a few different waterfalls.