Things I have recently grammed; instantly:

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My 4 seconds of fame


Last night Melissa and I were in the studio audience for the Jimmy Kimmel Live show. It was a lot of fun. They ended up putting us on the front row right next to the band, so we were only about 15 feet away from Jimmy and the guests. Here's a link to the show if you are interested (click the big red "launch" button, then in the new window click on 9/24). You can see us at the 11:05 mark (I'm the guy in the corner with the shiny bald head). You can also catch a glimpse of us at 2:22 and 21:47.

Update: I figured out how to save screen-shots. Here's the three times I referenced:


I know, I know - we're practically celebrities now. You can see in the second picture that we were sitting so far up that when Jimmy did the monologue we were directly to his left side. I found myself reading the cue cards and I got a little ahead of him and had to stop myself from laughing too early.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Let me know when you guys get invited onto Leno to talk about your experience; I want to make sure I watch that one live...I mean, the screen shots are nice and all, but I'd way rather watch it live.