Things I have recently grammed; instantly:

Friday, May 2, 2008

Movie Review: Cloverfield



No spoilers here - it's really best as a movie where you don't know what's going to happen. We watched it last night and I enjoyed almost everything about it - great storyline, great acting, lot's of detail went into making it seem realistic. My one complaint was how shaky the camera was. I know the director was going for the "realistic" approach, as though this movie was actually the recovered videotape it claims to be in the opening scene. After a while the shakiness started getting to me and I got the "here comes the headache" feeling, but by then I was so into the story that I stuck it out.
Recommendation: It's a good movie and worth seeing, but maybe take some ibuprofen or Dramamine before hand.

No comments: