Things I have recently grammed; instantly:

Monday, May 5, 2008

Fat Benji




While studying for my public health mid-term last week, I learned that over 50% of Californians are either overweight or obese. Then I found out that I'm part of the problem. Not only am I overweight, I'm closer to being obese than I am to being normal! So I resolved to work out 1/2 hour per day throughout May. My ultimate goal is obviously to get into my "normal" range.

I would use the excuse that I am just big boned or something like that, but anyone who knew me in Jr. High and High School could attest to the fact that I am definitely not big-boned. To see your BMI go here, but don't get too depressed - I also learned that I can weigh as little as 137 lbs. and still be considered "normal". Ha! I haven't been that light since I was 12!

2 comments:

Robert said...

137, huh? I bet my normal range goes to 98 lbs then.

Melissa said...

He looks nothing like you....your hair isn't that curly.
HAHA kidding.