Things I have recently grammed; instantly:

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jordy's at it again!

Here's a couple funny stories from our crazy son this week:

1. For a few months he has been obsessed with basketball. I claim partial credit for this because we have a nerf hoop in our living room and he used to love watching me shoot. Now his favorite thing is for me to lift him up so he can dunk and we both cheer. A few days ago I was in the bedroom and could hear splashing coming from down the hall and his tiny voice shouting, "Ba-ball! Ba-ball!" So I go check on him and he's got a football and nerf basketball floating in the toilet!

Here's a picture from a little earlier this evening - keep in mind this happened with only about 20 seconds of unsupervised freedom. He's figured out how to lift the lid so it's time to start shutting the bathroom door.




If you look closely there's a SUDOKU book, a spoon, apricot scrub, and a ballpoint pen. He's holding the toilet bowl brush. By my count that's 8 points going on 10.

2. If Dad's teaching him how to play basketball, then Mom's teaching him to, uh, shave her legs. Yup, the kid genius has seen it enough that he figured it out. Melissa was sitting at the computer surfing the web and she felt Jordan put something on her leg. She looked down to see him holding her razor with the most determined expression on his face, as he slid it back and forth.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I miss that sudoku book. :(