Things I have recently grammed; instantly:

Saturday, April 5, 2008

April Fools

Not much of a prank this year, but I tried to convince Melissa that I'd been put on "probation" and wasn't allowed to see patients. In reality, finals was really tough this past quarter and roughly one-third of our class failed the lab final and are currently remediating. So anyway, Melissa was fully aware that it was a brutal finals week for me. On Tuesday I came home with the story that the administration had some security camera footage that makes it look like I was cheating on one of the written finals and so I'm on probationary status while they decide if they're going to kick me out or not. My acting skills were solid and I had her going the whole time I was explaining the story but as soon as I finished she thought about it for a second and realized I was April-fooling her.

No comments: