Things I have recently grammed; instantly:

Monday, March 24, 2008

How I spent my spring break (so far)


Well, as you can tell, I'm not trying too hard to look professional now that I'm not holding a 250,000 RPM high-speed drill in a stranger's mouth. This morning I realized it was getting hot down here in southern California and that means it's head shavin' time! This afternoon I enjoyed my mohawk but it's all squeaky clean now.
So, in addition to scaring small children with my fierce prison looks, I've been enjoying my newest toy. Last week I picked up a Radio-controlled car from "the little white house" - a wonderful resource for poor students. Everything at the house is free. They just use the honor system and you're supposed to give everything back when your time at LLU is up. Most of the furniture in our home is from there, as is a good portion of Jordan's toys and some of his clothes. Anyway, after a quick trip to Radio Shack and a $7 investment, I've got a new battery and charger for my car, the "mach 3". At first Jordan was afraid of it, but we've both taken quite a liking to it.

No comments: