Things I have recently grammed; instantly:

Friday, February 13, 2009

Quick thoughts from DC

Last night around 11:00 I found myself in front of Barack Obama's house. There wasn't a lot going on so I struck up a conversation with the security guard hoping he might have some cool stories for me. I was disappointed. He had only been working there for a year and during his shifts things generally stayed calm. He did share with me, however, something that always makes him chuckle. From time to time, someone will approach him and say, "excuse me, I don't speak very good english. Could you tell me where the White House is?"

It's right there.

This story probaby has a better effect if I tell it to you right smack in fron of the White House.

I have a few other stories to share from my DC trip but don't have enough time right now to do them justice, so, stay tuned.

No comments: