Things I have recently grammed; instantly:

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Funny News Bloopers

Melissa and I were totally cracking up watching news bloopers the other night. Here are our favorite gems, beginning with this one that just happened this week:



This one is only funny in the first 20 seconds, after that they just make fun of her a little. A perfect example of the media trying to make the news bigger than it really is:



You might want to keep your kids away from this weatherman:



This guy has a contagious laugh:



Here's another good one:



The runner-up for my favorite:



And finally, this one which is definitely my favorite. Worth watching a couple times to see the co-anchor's reaction:

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hilarious. That guys laugh is contagious indeed. I wanted to keep watching it over and over so I would keep laughing. Love it.

Julie said...

I totally can't decide if the gay/blind comment is funnier or the child molester. Both could be perhaps some serious cases of sabotage from the control room don't you think? Wouldn't that be a super awesome job? Typing in the feeds for the teleprompters and the captions for the stories. . . I wonder how many times they'd let you be a wise ass before they fired your butt? It would be fun to try. (sorry, no other word fit, put me down for a quarter)