Things I have recently grammed; instantly:

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Waterslideshow



Last Friday the dental school had a barbecue with a huge inflatable slide. You can probably tell from the pictures, but I had an awesome time! Jordan also thought it was kind of cool, but the last time I took a plunge he freaked out and screamed for a couple minutes. Good to know he loves me.

Melissa is a very talented photographer. One of the cool features on our spiffy new camera is the sports setting. It allows you to simply hold the shutter button down and it rapidly takes pictures, so you end up with some cool action shots.

1 comment:

Camille and Paul said...

Benji, I think your blog is hilarious! What kind of camera did you get? I am in the market for one. Also, I wanted you to email me your email address so I could invite you to view our blog. My email is camillegwalker@gmail.com. Looks like you guys had a blast! :)